Free Shipping Included! Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen Black Medium Nib Bundle with DiLoro Leather Pen Holder L01M by Lamy at On Becoming a Writer. MPN: L01M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. LAMY 2000 Fountain pen with piston operated filling system for use with LAMY bottled ink T 52. It does not take ink cartridges or a converter. The
Product Description & Reviews
LAMY 2000 Fountain pen with piston operated filling system for use with LAMY bottled ink T 52. It does not take ink cartridges or a converter.
The nib is a 14 karat buttery soft gold nib, platinum coated and hand polished.
★ IMPORTANT NOTE: The Lamy 2000 nib is less rounded at the tip than most other fountain pens. "Scratchiness" of the Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen is in general related to the increase of pressure some writers tend to use in an attempt to compensate for over-rotation. It is not a Quality Control issue rather a matter of finding the "Sweet Spot" on the angle of rotation. If you rotate it a little too much to the right the nib will skip or "hard start".
Available nib grades: Extra Fine (EF) / Fine (F) / Medium (M) / Broad (B).
Designed in Germany by Gerd A. Muller
Ships with a DiLoro Genuine Leather Pen Holder to protect your beautiful new Lamy 2000 pen from getting scratched up.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen Black with a MEDIUM Nib, a classic of modern design, feels substantial in the hand yet remains easy to hold and write for long periods of time, enjoy the luxurious writing experience of a Lamy 2000
- ✔ Piston operated filling system seamlessly integrates with the body making the knob unapparent, holds a relatively large amount of ink (for use with bottled ink only)
- ✔ The body is made of a combination of Makrolon (black fiberglass) and brushed stainless steel which will keep your fingers comfortably in place avoiding any slippage
- ✔ Ships exclusively with a DiLoro Genuine Leather Pen Holder; simple yet classy, made of soft, pliable leather; Perfect for if you want to give each pen its own space so that they don't bump into each other inside the case. Works great with most iPad stylus' and the Apple pencils
- ✔ 14KT smooth gold nib, platinum coated. European nibs run a little wider than others, if you like Medium you may want to get a Fine nib, etc. IMPORTANT: The Lamy 2000 nib is less rounded at the tip than most fountain pens. Scratchiness of the Lamy 2000 is in general related to the increase of pressure some writers tend to use in an attempt to compensate for over-rotation. It has a relatively small area referred to as the sweet spot. We highly recommend using only acid-free, pH-neutral paper.
0.51 x 0.51 x 5.43 inches
2.72 x 1.69 x 7.28 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lamy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: MB 115346, ean: 4017941807588,
Polished platinum-coating is found on the grip and rings; the clip is adorned with an unpolished matte stripe down its center.Style: Ballpoint. Material: Resin. Color: Black. Series: StarWalker. Model: 115346. ...
By Caran D'ache
mpn: 0890.487, ean: 7610186713026,
The Caran d' Ache Ecridor Retro pays tribute to the first Caran d' Ache mechanical pencils, made from precious metals since 1947. Its guilloche is made of lozenges and is emblematic of vintage models. This matches its palladium-coated finish. This ...
mpn: FKK-1MR-NC-F, ean: 4902505366529,
Fine fountain pen from Japanese Stationary Brand Pilot (Namiki), Custom series. Pilot Fountain Pen Custom 74, F-Nib, Transparent BodyPilot Fountain Pen. Custom 74. FKK-1MR-NC-F. ...
By Rite In The Rain
mpn: 93K, ean: 0632281993131,
Pencils will work great on Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper but sometimes you need a pen. This All-Weather Plastic Clicker Pen writes on wet paper and upside down, the pressurized ink cartridge performs in temperatures from -30F to 250F. Pen holds ...