iPoint KleenEarth Evolution Electric Pencil Sharpener, Gray, 3 1/2w x 3 1/2d x 6 1/2h - 15085


iPoint KleenEarth Evolution Electric Pencil Sharpener, Gray, 3 1/2w x 3 1/2d x 6 1/2h - 15085 by iPoint at On Becoming a Writer. MPN: NA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Award-winning design with substance. Features titanium bonded blades and EZ View shavings reservoir. Auto stop feature ensures no over-sharpening. Includes AC adapter. Sharpener Type: Desktop; Power Type: Electric; Cutter Material(s): Titanium Bonded; Color(s): Gray.Features:Width: 3 1/2'' Depth: 3 1/2'' Height: 6 1/2'' Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 5% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 5% Total Recycled Content Percent: 10% California proposition 65 warningProduct Type: Pencil &


Images:
iPoint KleenEarth Evolution Electric Pencil Sharpener, Gray, 3 1/2w x 3 1/2d x 6 1/2h - 15085 by iPoint (Image #1)
4.7 out of 5 stars with 22 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$247.28


Quantity:  

 



Product Description & Reviews

Award-winning design with substance. Features titanium bonded blades and EZ View shavings reservoir. Auto stop feature ensures no over-sharpening. Includes AC adapter. Sharpener Type: Desktop; Power Type: Electric; Cutter Material(s): Titanium Bonded; Color(s): Gray.Features:Width: 3 1/2" Depth: 3 1/2" Height: 6 1/2" Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 5% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 5% Total Recycled Content Percent: 10% California proposition 65 warningProduct Type: Pencil & Crayon Sharpeners-Desktop.

Features & Highlights

  • Product Type: Pencil & Crayon Sharpeners-Desktop
  • Sharpener Type: Desktop
  • Power Type: Electric
  • Cutter Material(s): Titanium Bonded
  • Color(s): Gray

Additional Information

Manufacturer:
iPoint
Category:
Pencil Sharpeners
MPN:
NA
EAN:
7441654766769
Part Number:
NA
Publisher:
iPoint
Binding:
Misc.

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


iPoint Evolution Axis Pencil Sharpener, Black/Silver, 4 1/4 w x 7d x 4 3/4h - 15510
By iPoint
mpn: NA, ean: 7441654766783,

X-Acto Boston Electric Pencil Sharpener (Bronze) 1 pcs sku# 1832899MA
By X-Acto

Stuff Planet Electric Pencil Sharpener,Heavy Duty Helical Blade,for School Classroom Office Home Kids Artists,AC Powered/USB/Battery Operated with Auto Stop Feature for No.2 and Colored Pencils(Black)
By Stuff Planet
mpn: 825201005568, ean: 0825201005568,

Legendary DUX Adjustable Pencil Sharpener - brass in a genuine leather case - Made in Germany
By DUX
mpn: DX4322, ean: 0641606976742,



Privacy Policy / Terms of Service / Accessibility Statement
© 2019 - onbecomingawriter.com. All Rights Reserved.