Lili, I am so excited about the Liebster Blog Award nomination. This is a first for my little blog. So, of course I just had to post this.
These are the rules for the Liebster Blog Award:
- List eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award.
- Notify these bloggers.
- Ask them eleven questions that the bloggers must answer upon accepting the Liebster Award.
- Answer eleven questions that you were asked when you were nominated.
ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- Even though I live in Miami (Go Heat!) I’m a rabid Detroit Pistons fan.
- I don’t like football because I can never see the ball.
- I ‘m still training to be a long distance runner.
- I am addicted to French macaroons which I make and devour.
- I love red wine, particularly Malbec.
- Thanksgiving to Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
- My favorite country singers (in a dead heat for 1st fav) are Rascal Flatts and the Zach Brown Band.
- My bucket list includes seeing one of my short screenplays at a film festival.
- I could eat a good mac and cheese all day, every day.
- I hate hamburgers.
- I learned to ski in Zermatt.
- Rachael Stanford Street of Dreams http://rachaelstanford.wordpress.com
- Bally Bin The Good, The Bad and Ludicrous http://ballybin.wordpress.com
- Chris McMullen http://chrismcmullen.wordpress.com
- Chis Martin http://chrismartinwrites.com
- Judy Leslie http://historicalfictionbyjudyleslie.wordpress.com
- Kate Sparkes http://disregardtheprologue.wordpress.com
- Elaine Jeremiah http://elainejeremiah.co.uk
- Emily Witt http://keysandopenmind.wordpress.com
- Bradley Corbett http://greenembers.wordpress.com
- Mati Serrano http://likereadingontrains.wordpress.com
- Melissa Janda http://melissajanda.wordpress.com/
ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED
- What inspired you to start a blog? I simply wanted a forum for my thoughts and some writing that I had already started.
- Who was the most influential person in your life? The most influential person in my life was my Uncle Robert. One post on the blog is about him. http://bit.ly/1avJHgW
- If you had $1,000 to give to a charity, which one would you choose? I choose Meals on Wheels to help seniors.
- If you could spend one day with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be and why? I would visit with Napoleon Bonaparte. I am convinced thoroughly that, in another lifetime, I was his Josephine.
- What is your favorite book genre? I love history, specifically U.S. History.
- What is your favorite movie of all time? How Green Was My Valley.
- What do you do for relaxation? I run for relaxation.
- What are two of your favorite hobbies? Reading and skiing.
- Do you normally plan things in advance or do you usually run on impulse? I’m an impulse kind of gal.
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? No pets, unless gold-fish count.
- Who is your favorite author, musician or actor? (Your choice) Fav author is William Faulkner. I love his characters, all rich and believable, and his style of writing.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- What’s your best rainy day activity?
- What object would you take to plant on the moon?
- Your best destination for a road trip is where?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What was the last movie to make you cry?
- What do you like best about blogging?
- What is the worst thing about blogging?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- Who is your favorite band?
- When did you stop believing in the Easter Bunny?
Thank you so much, Lili, for my nomination. As a newly minted blogger it means the world to me. Now, I’m looking forward to the responses of my nominees.